Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Orientation

             I couldn't wait to attend the orientation, that is where we'd find out what school and grade we'd be assigned to for the school year. The dress code for us was business attire. I wore my black casual pants and a long sleeve shirt to cover up and carried a black shawl just in case. The orientation was filled with all of the other teachers from different agencies. I thought all the teachers were coming from teach away. I sat close to my new friend and made small talk with the people next to me and looked around with such excitement! One of the speakers who really stood out was Ali. He has a website and is the appointed tour guide person in Abu Dhabi. He travels around the world to talk about Abu Dhabi the cultures, places to visit etc.. I couldn't help but notice how handsome he was with his brown kandora.

No comments: