Monday, January 23, 2012

Moving Out

In the middle of deciding to go back home and telling my friend L about it, she gets a call from a mutual friend. Some teachers had been complaining to one of the reps from Nirvana Travel about our living conditions. They decided to make a trip over to our hotel to see what we were talking about. When we went downstairs to see him, all the teachers were complaining to him about the food and how some of the female teachers were getting harassed. I was so happy for all of the teachers. I was thinking of staying because I was going to  leave anyways but my friend said it wouldn't be a good idea for me to stay alone there. He made arrangements for all of us to separate to different hotels. I wanted to go to the Rotana so I could be with my friend Stella but that didn't happen. Also, L and I were asked by the Nirvana Rep if we could share a room because they ran out to hotel rooms. I was like sure no problem and L agreed. Now we were moving out! Our buses came later on to take us to our allotted hotels. We were booked at the Intercontinental Hotel. For our inconvenience we were booked the executive suite!!


Dining room
Bathroom




Living room

Bedroom
 

I had a great time at this hotel with my friend L. We invited our friends over to come check it out. Everyone was so impressed by the view and how spacious it was! I enjoyed every moment watching the sunset. I even caught a UAE traditional sword dance. They sang and danced all night long.

On you tube they have a great video up close of what they were doing. 
Click below:



No comments: