Monday, February 13, 2012

Dubai Baby! Part Trois

L,myself, her sister and daughter

After the drive to the mall, we took a quick stop to the beach. I found some batteries in my bag so I was able to take these shots. First thing, I must say is that it was so HOT! Let me repeat again it was HOT! And to my surprise there were still some Emirate women dressed in their abayas walking along the beach. The people in Dubai are WAY more laid back then Al Ain. I saw lots of men oiling up their bodies which was interesting to see. I saw some guys with a pet monkey wearing a diaper which was also really interesting. 

Naked people! Haram! (sinful) lol

I ran over to put my feet in the water because the sand was so hot. The water was so clear and warm. I think it'd be a little cooler but having running water through your toes is the best feeling ever. We decided not to stay longer because the heat was burning our hair. I think I remember we stayed about ten minutes and that was it.








No comments: